At Urology of St. Louis, the goal has always been to keep our “patients first”. With this in mind, we will plan to continue to treat our patients during this unprecedented time while acting in a way to reduce the spread of this virus. Please understand that national, local, and company guidelines will likely continue to be updated frequently.
In order to protect our patients, we are implementing new office policies:
- We ask that patients come alone or with, at most, only one family member.
- If you have a fever or other flu-like symptoms please contact our office prior to coming in.
- To help patients avoid waiting for their appointments in crowded waiting rooms, patients will be able to come to the front desk, register, and leave their phone number with our office staff. Patients will then be allowed to go outside or back to their car to wait for their appointment.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in the waiting room.
- We are now offering a telehealth solution so patients can receive care remotely.
- We have implemented rigorous screening for patients and visitors prior to entering the facility.
- We are committed to maintaining a safe environment for patients, employees and visitors, including adherence to social distancing recommendations.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting, as directed by CDC guidelines.