At Urology of St. Louis, we are committed to providing the best possible medical care and environment to protect the health and safety of our patients, guests and staff. Rest assured, we are taking the necessary precautions to protect everyone’s best interest.
While under our care you can expect the following measures as a part of Urology of St. Louis’ process for keeping our patients safe:
- We are continuously monitoring all the federal, state and local recommendations coming from the CDC and the St. Louis County Department of Public Health as well as the pathways and protocols from all of the major regional health care systems.
- We ask that all patients and guests who have a fever or respiratory symptoms stay home. Please do not come to a USL office if you have symptoms.
- Our doctors and staff members are diligent about using hand sanitizer and thoroughly washing their hands with soap and water before and after contact with every patient or guest.
- We have increased our cleaning protocols for all patient care areas and are sanitizing each patient care area between visits.
- We ask that all patients wear masks at USL offices.
- We are screening all patients and guests who come to our offices for COVID-19 symptoms, exposure, and travel risk. Anyone determined to have COVID-19 exposure without appropriate protection will be asked to leave the office and reschedule their appointment.
- We are asking family members to wait in their car.
- We will respect social distancing in public places including waiting rooms.
- We are very excited about our new telehealth platform and are encouraging all patients to embrace this exciting and easy user-friendly interface. Contact our office to schedule.
- We have created drive-up / drop-off workflows for urine samples and direct shipping of some medications. Contact our offices for more information.
- If you have an urgent issue, please contact our office prior to going to the emergency room. We may be able to care for you in an outpatient setting.
We are committed to helping our patients, our friends, our employees, our partner physicians and our communities resume life and work activities as safely and as soon as possible. To schedule an appointment with your provider or ask further questions about our COVID-19 preparedness, please contact us.